Mother’s Day is on Sunday 6th March, and is a great day to treat the important woman in your life. At Guide Dogs, we have a very special group of Mums who give birth to our life changing guide dog puppies – so we’re delighted to include a few ideas for ladies of the canine type too.
1. Flowers were given as a Mother’s Day gift, traditionally picked by workers on their way home. Our Rainforest Bathing Flowers are an update on this tradition – and will last longer, giving her beautifully scented baths for weeks to come.
2. Most ladies enjoy the sweeter things in life. Our yummy Chocolate Labradors (two each in plain, milk and white chocolate) are beautifully boxed, so you don’t even need to wrap them up!
3. Smellies have been a fail-safe gift for as long we can remember! Any dog loving lady will adore our Luxury Lavender Paw Print Soaps. Pretty and practical, they are sure to raise a smile.
4. A scarf is a gift that always pleases; keeping her neck warm and cosy – and livening up an outfit. Our New Butterfly Scarf is so feminine, decorated with delicate butterflies and supersoft.
5. While you may not be able to buy her the gift of time, a journal where she can jot her thoughts and ideas will allow her to clear her mind and relax. This gorgeous Labrador Journal has a hard cover so won’t get damaged if she takes it out and about.
6. Why not spoil her with a homemade tea on Sunday? Present it in style on our Sleeping Labrador Tray.
7. If the lady dog in your life deserves something special (and we’re sure she does!), why not delight her with her very own Bone-shaped Dog Hamper – it’s half price at the moment (but she doesn’t need to know that!)
8. Let her snuggle up on her very own Pet Fleece Blanket which is exclusive to Guide Dogs, so warm and snuggly she won’t want to share it.
9. Who doesn’t enjoy eating in style? Your dog will feel like a queen as she dines from a retro-styled WOOF Double Dog Bowl. Colour will vary.
10. And for the dog who has everything, we can recommend our bestselling Tooth Bone Jack Dog Toy; she can bite, tug and chew it to her heart’s desire, and it will also help to keep her mouth healthy.
We’ve also got wrapping paper so you can finish off your presents in style! There are four different designs in our Everyday Wrap Bumper Pack from puppies, to kittens, to dogs and flowers. If you want to give your gift an extra touch of luxury our pretty Luxury Tissue Paper is just the ticket.
And if you’ve left it to the last minute…don’t panic! Our virtual gifts start from just £7 and you can send the gift via ecard on the day itself.
Whatever you do, and whoever you do it with, have a lovely Mother’s Day.