We’re wagging our tails in excitement for National Dog Day today!
Our top five ways to celebrate National Dog Day!
1. Treat your loveable pet to a new treat such as our Feel Good hand-baked treats . Or if you really want to spoil your best friend, why not splash out on our bone-shaped Dog Hamper full of treats, toys and a ‘Dog loves me best’ mug for you.
Check out our full Dogalogue range here.
2. Take your dog on an extra – long walk – dogs love to explore outside and run around! Just make sure to keep your four-legged friend under control and hydrated.
3. Sponsor a Puppy for you or a loved one! Simply follow this link
4. Dog massage! Dogs love to be petted, stroked and cuddled!
5. Give your pet a special groom – grooming your pet isn’t just good for their health, they can also find it very relaxing. Grooming tips can be found here.
By celebrating national Dog Day we are celebrating the commitment dogs devote to enriching our lives. Find more information on the origins of National Dog Day here.